19 May 2005

Collages and More Cards



This Saturday my friend and I are going to an art yard sale. While there we will more than likely run into several local creative people and hopefully put the ATC bug in peoples ears.

For this latest batch of ATC's I tried doing some collage work. How could I resist with so much inspiration all over the web? Online at Veer there are some paperstock patterns that are really groovy and easily printed out in small samples. These patterns are fun to cut out and play with in art collages.

The small card format works great for me. With limited time and space around here, keeping it small increases the chance that I complete something. That's a big deal when my time is split ninety days to Sunday most everyday, it's nice to have found another way (besides photography) to be creative.

No comments: