4 Jul 2005

Office Doodles Enhanced


Some time ago when we were at a BigGiantElectronicsMegaStore, looking for some good speakers to plug into the PowerBook, I somehow scored a Wacom tablet that came with wireless mouse, a 'painter' software cd, and a $50 rebate.
It's taken me some time to get used to the tablet. I like it, because it's fun to experiment, but I can't get comfortable with the the control. Yet.

The doodle above was scanned in and then rendered and painted in Photoshop. I found these cool brushes online, I can't remember where, but I recall finding the link somewhere among Rene's flickr pictures.

There hasn't been much drawing going on lately (busy with summer, kids, garden, playing) - so when we finally go on vacation there will (theoretically) be more time for sketching a little more often - at least for longer stretches of time. I am mlooking forward to early early mornings, sitting outside the camper, way up the mountains, drinking a cup of fresh brew, feeling the sun on my face, drawing, thinking, relaxing.

2 comments:

Cin said...

really like your enhanced sketch, very nice with the variety of patterns and different brush effects ! looking forward to your vacation sketches !

ste-pha-nie said...

Thank you cin, it's fun playing around with those effects.

It will be different sketching from life again, vs doodling from lala-land :)