A few weeks ago on a rather cold January Saturday afternoon we went to the library. There is a little cafe in the lobby area where coffee and nibbles that complement coffee can be purchased. We had just checked out a stack of books, and decided to have a snack from the cafe before we left. The boys each ordered a chocolate milk, and I had a nice hot latte.
A small ladybug landed on the table where we were sitting and as Z tried to pick it up he knocked over his cup of chocolate milk. We used a short stack of small thin napkin squares to wipe up the mess. The chocolate milk soaked napkins were then tossed into the garbage can by the table. Then we left and drove on home.